Hi,

Can someone tell me  how to use Dashhboard?

I clicked  on it in the doc it opened with  a wooshing type sound but    after
that I couldn't    find anything in there.

All vo  could report  was image files to do with my wifi printer. There was no
menu  bar as in other apps that might have given me help.

Do you have to find and download wigits first before using DB?
Any advice would be gratefully received.

Kind regards

Graham