Then it sounds like the usual long slog of contacting the developers and asking them to make things work with voiceover. Of course the Apple II part won't since that's an emulated machine so don't expect to control AppleWorks or Visicalc through VO. But the 'chrome' of the application such as loading up disks and such ought to be doable.

CB

On 8/12/11 7:36 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
I tried a bunch of them including virttual Ii, and sweet 16 along with berney, but they were pretty well a bust.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
This month in Ebony Promos: Two new gps systems for demo. Mac OS Lion When will it be supported? Ebony Consulting at accessibility Unconference Toronto. To read more and subscribe, Visit:
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2011-08-12, at 4:43 PM, Chris Blouch wrote:

I thought Eamon was an old Apple II adventure environment. If so, you could try some of the other Apple II emulators like Virtual II, KEGS and Sweet16 and the Bernie II emulator you already mentioned. I've not tried any of these with voiceover but worth checking into. Most are free or have demo versions.

CB

Hi is anybody still following this? I'm wondering if theres been any improvement in accessibility? It would be nice to play eamon again without having to run it in a dosbox on my windows 7 virtual machine on my mac. Three OS stacked ontop of eachother just to play a game seems a bit much.

Thanks,
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com <http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/>

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries?hl=en.