Hi Donna,

There is a noticeable difference in sound from a macbook air to a macbook pro.
But this is to be expected on a smaller machine.  Sound is so poor in my
opinion, headphones will come in handy a lot.  Especially in noisy public
environments.  As far as performance, I don't think you will see any difference
at all.  From following your post the last couple years, you don't seem to do
many resource intensive tasks like audio production, or anything like that.  I
think you could probably even be able to make do with the standard 11 inch air.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org