From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of anouk radix
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:51 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: garageband jampacks and other plugins?

Hi,
I ordered my macbook air 11 inch with i7 processor today and because I am
still a student I got 100 euro discount and 75 euro discount as itunes gift
card.
The thing I am looking forward the most, when the air arrives, is toying
with garageband.
I know apple itself developed 5 jampacks for garageband and I was wondering
how you can buy these? Will I be able to use my itunes credit for it/are
they in-app purchases.
I was also wondering if third party developers have msfre plugins for
garageband (extra instruments maybe) and if you can use third party plugins
made for other programs for example through the vst format?
Thanks in advance
Greetings, Anouk,