Perhaps, but is a hard thing not to do. I will definitely keep this in mind,
though, and try harder to take the mac for what it is. I think I am just
looking for ways of doing the same things I did in windows that made navigation
easier, like dialog access keys. For instance, I am writing this on the mac in
the mail app. Is there a command to send, or do I have to tab/arrow to the send
buton? It is really more about efficiency, at least regarding this point, than
a windows comparison.