Hi everyone!!!!
I hope everyone's having a great weekend!! I was just wanting to see how to set
up pop access with gmail on the mac? I've had it setup, but it hasn't gotten my
email downloaded, and it wouldn't let me send.
Here's my issue. I have an iPhone that I use to check email when I'm away from
the computer. I have gmail set up on the mac, however it is setup as imap. So,
when I download messages on to my mac, they stay on my phone.
I am sorry for such a basic question, I have had my MBP for about two days so
please bear with me. I have used voice over before, so I'm relatively
sufficient, however I am still learning the OS.
Thank you all so much,
Chris Harrington