Hello list,

I am taking some courses online that use Blackboard. For these courses, I am required to post answers to the Discussion Board. When I click on the question and try to click the "Create Thread" link, Voiceover says "Menu Bar". I see the Create Thread" link via the Web Item Rooter and the Item Chooser menu, but get the "menu bar" when I point my cursor to it. I've tried interracting with the "menu bar", but it appears as text. I cannot click on it. What do you all do in these cases, beside asking for sighted assstiance?

Ezzie Bueno
Sent from my BrailleNote Apex
Skype: sillyez
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sillyez