Hi,
When i tried Openoffice i found a couple of show stoppers:
the paragraphs or even new lines were presented as separate edit boxes making
it impossible to read using the "say all" command vo+a. I couldn't select long
blocks of text to delete, move or otherwise manipulate, thereby making this
function practically useless. This is in the openoffice word processor. Since
others can use it, it would be nice to know what in the world i do wrong, or if
there's some setting somewhere i need to change. I definitely prefer Pages for
word processing, though i mostly do simple text writing, so textedit is enough
for me.
/Krister