Move left one character: left arrow,
move right one character: right arrow,
Move left one word: option left arrow,
Move right one word: option right arrow,
Move to the beginning of the line: control left arrow,
Move to the end of the line: control right arrow,
Move  to the previous paragraph option uparrow,
Move to the next paragraph: option down arrow,
Note that a paragraph is marked by a singal hard return,
Move to top of document: command up arrow,
Move to end of document: command down arrow,

To select by any of the above increments add shift.  For example to move right
one word press option right arrow.  To select one word to the right press
option shift uparrow.
Select all: command A,
Undo: command Z,
Cut: command X,
Copy: command C,
Paste: command V,
Backspace: backspace,
Delete: fn Backspace,

Hope this helps,

Erik Burggraaf
This month in Ebony Promos: Two new gps systems for demo. Mac OS Lion When will
it be supported?  Ebony Consulting at accessibility Unconference Toronto. To
read more and subscribe, Visit:
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com