Hey Alex,

To solo a track, press S in the instrument area

to scan through a track, you and use the left and right arrows, with quicknav
off

To add in an audio track, go to the finder, copy it, command c and then paste
it into the garage band window and press command v to paste in, it should make
a separate track, Alex, maybe you and I could talk via skype if you have it and
i could help you and you could help me....thanks...my skype name is cdog2005

Cody