Hi all
After setting up a new project, selecting electric guitar from the templates, and then adding a new electric guitar track, I find that, quite often, GarageBand says "busy" when I try to navigate with either the arrows or tab. This even happens in the confirmation dialog that appears when I (finally) quit the program. I am quite disappointed since this seems like such a great program, but I can't use something that makes me wait thirty seconds or more between keypresses (that is thirty seconds of vo repeating "busy" to me). This suddenly started happening tonight, though it had been happening some earlier when I wrote my original (first impressions) email today. Is this some kind of bug, is there a fix, or am I just lucky? Thanks, and I really hope this is something I can solve so I can keep using GarageBand.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from BrailleNote
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap