Hello Alex,

This is helpful indeed.  I don't believe that pairing the Apex with the Mac is
all that straightforward, and I believe that the problem lies with Humanware.

For as expensive as the Apex is, I can't help but be disappointed in its
software.  That's a different story for a different time, however.

Based on what you wrote, as well as what Anne wrote, it appears that I'm
covered, as far as English is concerned.

May I contact you off the list to get some assistance with pairing the Mac and
the Apex?  Either Skype or FaceTime would work for me.

Kindest regards,

Mike