Hello everyone,
I have been using my macbook air for the first time today after being away from os x for 1.5 years. I have been pretty satisfied so far. I have the 11 inch version with upgraded processor and it is pretty snappy and really thin.
I havent tried out how long the battery will hold but will do so tomorrow.
So far I have been mostly using safari and skype, i was wondering if it is possible to only show online contacts in the contact list and hide the offline ones? I know it is possible with the windows version but have not been able to find an option for this on the mac side. If this is not possible then is it at least possible to sort contacts so that the online ones are shown first?
Thanks in advance,
Greetings, Anouk,