Dear list,

        I just finished getting Win 7 up and running using Boot Camp.  I found
Sharp keys and downloaded it.  But it doesn't run.  below is a part of a old
mac Access message stating I need to do something first,  but I don't
understand the directions.  Can someone explain how I get this little program
to work.  I understand I need it to get a Insert key to work with Jaws in my
bootcamp partition.

        Buy the way, one tip for other mac users if you have a iMike plugged in
during the process Jaws will not talk until you unplug it.  In hind sight I
would recommend unplugging extra USB devices.  Also If you are going to create
a boot camp partition and instal Windows do the prep work before sighted help
arrives.  You will need a lot of time to partition and to download the drivers
from the internet.

        Also, the printed directions did not clarify several problems that will
probably come up for example I needed to select advanced and format the
partition while in Windows and this was not covered in the directions.  Bottom
line is I could never have done this without sighted help and one call to
Apple.  A experienced Window user might have seen the issue.  My helper was a
fellow Mac enthusiast.

So anyone out there have a tip on installing Sharp Keys or another way to re
map so I can get a insert key?

Thanks,

Eric Caron