Hi.

I have tried contacting the developer of docuscan, because it would be great if
they could add support for other languages, but they do not answer that
question at all. My brother has also asked them. In my opinion docuscan is
great but rather slow.

vuescan can do some OCR recognition now, and fine reader express, but I will be
the first to admit, that we really need a better scanning solution, hopefully
that will be possible in the future. I have the impression that the developer
of vuescan is working hard on that part.

Best regards Annie.