hello list; just wondering if anyone else is having this same problem. I have a business account with yahoo, so i have pop mail. I get my mail through apple mail just fine. I can send single emails and small bunches with no problem; but i get the server error message whenever trying to send to a large group in the bcc or cc field. has yahoo changed something, or what? any help would be appreciated, max