Hi, A friend told me that there is a new prerelease version of adium that is a
lot more accessible where groups are concerned then the current one and htat it
also leaves out the empty stuff you get before each contact.
Can someone tell me how I can get my hands on adium prerelease versions?
Thanks
Greetings, Anouk,