Ok, this is odd indeed.

I am using Lion 7.1.

when I go to amazon subscribe and save, I can't change or edit any of my
orders.   The links are there, but, when I attempt to click on change, edit
billing and or shipping info etc.  nothing happens.  However, if I turn off VO,
then, they work just fine.  So, I turn off VO, hit enter to click on change,
then, turn VO back on and it works fine.  The other links on amazon, at least,
as far as I know work just fine.
I have tried, just enter, VO-spacebar and even vo-shift-spacebar.

Any ideas on this weird behavior.  This happens on both Safari and the latest
build of Webkit.

Any ideas or suggestions would be most helpful, thanks.