Missy, are you a student, by any chance? If you are windows is very cheap.
There are some online stores that sell it really cheap specially xp versions.
There are many ways to get windows, perhaps a company who up grated and is no
longer using the xp version. Any ways, just a tip in case you really want
windows, i know it is not 7, but no reason why you could not try your fusion.
Cheers,
Rachel.