Hi,

I just installed Lion, and have since been experiencing a rather
annoying problem with VMWare Fusion 4 running JAWS. While in the
virtual machine, the control key seems to virtually stick, such that I
often have to either press the control key again or shift focus away
from the Fusion window in order to temporarily resolve the problem.
Has anyone else experienced this issue? It makes JAWS text reading
commands very difficult to execute, and I'd appreciate any tips.
Please let me know if you'd like me to explain this issue further.
Thanks.

Lindsay