What Mike does here is what I had to do also to cut down on the amount of
unnecessary read out, unfortunately Lion's Mail client in Conversations View,
when left in the new layout does not seem to recognise the MEssages area as a
table, meaning that you cannot interact with it. So you have to have Voice Over
announce all the unnecessaries per thread.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199