Hi all,

Please excuse the cross-post.
I just erased my disk yesterday in order to sell my Macbook Pro.  I thought I'd
have a chance to reinstall the OS, but it took me back to the app store,
apparently wanting me to create a new Apple ID,  I inserted my old Snow Leopard
disk, just hoping to get an OS on the thing, and now, I don't seem to be able
to eject the disk.

1.  Is there some way I can make the Mac boot from the SL DVD, so that this guy
can at least get a computer with an installed OS?
2.  Lacking that option, how do I get the SL disk out of the machine.

3.  What should I have done differently, so that I erased my data but still had
an OS?
Thanks,
Donna