Yes,

That is exactly what I thought would happen.  I'm surprise it didn't.  Try
this,  Restart the mbp and press command R again.  The recovery partition for
Lion might still be there.  If your able to boot into that, you should be able
to download and reinstall Lion via wifi.  I believe this was 1 of the options
in that table.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296