Hello, I am about to install vmware fusion and win7 on my mba for the first
time and am wondering how much ram and hdspace to give to win7. Does it
immediately take up all the hd space i give to it?
I was thinking of giving it 2 gb of ram (i have 4 total) and 20 gb of hd space
(i have 128 total). I am not planning to use windows often, only for office and
for some internet sites with internet explorer. And possible for playing muds
but mushclient does not take up much space. I will need to install a
screenreader though.
I guess i wont provide any dedicated processor core to win7.
oh, is it neccessary to provide the serial number for win7 when doing the
vmware fusion windows install wizard or can you do that later like when you
install windows normally/natively?
thanks in advance
Greetings, Anouk,