Thanks for this info.  Do you know what happens if you create a new VM?
Also, if you don't update the tools, is the upgrade of any use?

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Carter
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:59 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: More about Window-Eyes and VMware Fusion 4

Hi,

I just wanted to report that if you have a VM that was created with Fusion
version 3 Window-Eyes will work with this VM using fusion 4 as long as you
don't let fusion 4 upgrade the vm to fusion 4.

To be clear, I am not talking about the installation of fusion 4 vmware
tools. This happens automatically. What I am talking about is the fact that
when you try to start up a vm that was created with fusion 3, fusion 4 will
ask to upgrade the vm. If you want Window-Eyes to continue working, do not
upgrade the vm.

Robert Carter