I am currently using snow lepard, vuescan and abby fine reader express. Can i upgrade these with lion? I'd like to update to lion, but dont want to lose my scanning software.
Thanks.
Steph

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Tanner" <david.tanner...@gmail.com
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 23:11:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Scanning software like Kurzweil for the Mac?

I would totally agree with you. I do realize that some people need to scan in other languages, but I get the strong impression that some on this list have discounted DocuScan Plus way too far. If they would try it I think that they would find that it has a lot to offer, and is an excellent choice compaired to some of the off-the-shelf or website products that are more
regularly recommended that have far less to offer the blind user.