After you select the previous versions and then all versions, you need to
use the window chooser menu to go to the version history where you can interact
with the slider to see the versions available to you.  You can hit escape to
leave the version history or choose the, revert, button to select any previous
version.

Take Care

John Panarese
jpanar...@gmail.com