Hi Nancy,

You have the same  name as my Mom :)!  I wnated to reply to your quiestion
about switching to Lion. I had Snow Leopard before I switched to lion. At
first, the upgrade was slow and  getting used to things was hard. BUt I like
the switch. I think Safari works better  in Lion. THe item chooser is imrpoved
I loved it in Snow Leopard, but it's more improved in Lion. I have learned a
lot from this list about the features of lion and  assistance with what I
really needed to learn.  THe newest thing in Lion is the mail.  It was hard to
get used to at first. Marrie has a great podcast on her impressions of Lion.
The TFFP Podcast. I hope i've helped. I really like Lion and some of the bugs
have already been fixed. Within a week of its release   Apple updated Lion. It
works great now. Have a great day.

Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!