Hello everyone. I finally upgraded to Lion last night andI'm very pleased. Mail
works very well for me in the normal view, I didn't have to switch to Classic
view. However, I noticed that the files and folders in the finder window show
with the letters at the end of the alphabet on top where they should be on the
bottom. It looks like the entire finder windows is sorted in the reverse order.
Do any of you know how to fix this?

Thanks so much. I hope you have a nice weekend.