Hi everyone!

Well here's what happened:

I simply turned on my MBP and went to safari and it was acting really weird in
that it wasn't stay on the doc for me. But then:

1. It was changing pages in Safari without my doing anything.

2. It seemed that there was something like a Flash player update that kept
popping up in front of the current page blocking my ability to do anything.  I
say seemed to be the Flash player software because the popup wasn't labeled,
but I couldn't get rid of it.

3. Then Safari was no longer responding and I was no longer able to bring up
the apple menu to force quit the program.

4. Vo + M would only bring up the universal access.

5. My 13 inch MBP never ran so hot ever before.  It was blowing out very hot
air out of the back of the unit like it was going out of style.  That was scary
indeed!

6. I tried using force quit from the desktop but that didn't work.

7. Neither could I invoke the computer to shut down because Safari was still
not responding.

If anyone has any ideas why my computer acted this way, please let me know what
you think.

Thank you!
Johnny Angel!
beefca...@neo.rr.com