I forgot to say to press enter on the untitled folder first!
then turn off vo!
Hi Ioana!
To name the new group!
When you've got that untitled  name just turn off vo [with command f5 ] then
type the name you want!
Turn vo back on same command and the new group will have the new name!
Sorry I do not think you cannot have names in a group without having them in
all contacts!
I imported some and they ended up in a groups folder called [funny enough]
imports and added them to all contacts!
But when I went to the imports folder and deleted one of them from there, it
also removed it from all contacts!
So it looks like everything is linked in address book!
hth Colin