Hello Paul,

ESPN is a Sports network.

Ezzie Ez

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Erkens <paul.erk...@gmail.com
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:15:03 +0200
Subject: Re: using the dash board

Hi Ed,
What is espn? I saw it but what does it do?
On Sep 26, 2011, at 12:07 AM, ezzie bueno wrote:

The ESPN widget works for me. I also downloaded the Quote of the Day widget and it is awesome. DO NOT download the Roller Coaster widget. I accidentally got it last night and it was really hard to hear voiceover to try and turn it off. Although I would close the dashboard, the roller coaster sounds would still go on.

Ezzie