Hey, I'd like to tell you guys in Canada that if LookTell works as well on your
money as it does on U.S. money, I think you will love it. I really like the
money reader program for the iPhone. You can be really sloppy how you put the
money up to the camera; you can even fold the money in half, and it works
great. They charged, I think, about $4 here. If I had known how good it worked,
I would have paid $10 for it.

Regards,
Gigi