Hi Banu.
I know nothing about the Turkish keyboard, but I do have a possible suggestion
to help you get started. If your keyboard is operating as an English keyboard
right now, you can press command plus the space bar and type the English word
text. That should bring up the program TextEdit. Then you can start doing some
typing so that you can get familiar with making files, saving, files and then
file management. That part was the hardest part for me when I started out.

Regards,
Gigi