Hello David,

Apple has implemented Duxbury from 2007 and I think that all of us who use
Braille in languages other than English are disgusted. Archie hasn't even tried
to modify the tables because it requires too much work for the few people who
would appreciate it. He doesn't even know whether it would be possible. It
would have been nice if Apple had used Archie's tables for eight-dot Braille,
but they haven't and there's nothing we can do about it apart from complain to
Apple. Naturally, I've done just that.

Cheers,

Anne