I am glad I am not the only one with this problem. I had turned off messages
for offline viewing and was afraid this was messing it up but I guess not.
Maybe this is worth writing about to accessibil...@apple.com. I will try again
when I can connect a screen to the mini with my sighted husband and will let
you know.

Best,Ioana

(Sent from my phone)

Please check out my new CD at www.ioanagandrabur.com or on itunes.