Hi Guys.
I just had an experience with Numbers I haven't yet figured out. I think I know
how  problem started, but I meed to know how to get VoiceOver to tell me the
cell status.

I finally called my sighted husband who used to teach Excel for Brookhaven
College. It turned out that some of my cells were listed as labels or text. I
had suspected this might be the problem because I had checked numbers and added
them up on my PacMate calculato, and they were wrong. I had set VoiceOver to
tell attributes, and I had gone into the Inspector and, I thought, changed the
whole selected cells to numbers. How can I get VoiceOver to tell me the status
of a cell so that I can be sure that all the numbers are included in the sum? I
hope this makes sense.

The other question I have is what the command is for going to the end of the
file in Numbers. I have a MBP.

Regards,
Gigi