Hi Banu.
The first thing I told myself when I started on the Mac was that I would
probably have some bad moments. Indeed, I did. Like the time I accidentally
copied 50 folders to my husband's computer. That was before I knew about
command-z which erases what you just did.

I don't know what services are available in your country. Here Apple offers
One-to-one training. I was lucky to get a person who liked to use computers on
his day off. You said your brother helped you. This person that helped me on
purpose blindfolded himself and worked with VoiceOver on his computer. Since he
is a long-time Mac user, he was able to figure out things and show some to me.

Regards,
Gigi