  From: Ioana Gandrabur
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:18 PM
  Subject: Re: language rotter

  Hi,

  I don't think there is a language router in vo. You just change the voice to
an other one that speeks a different language.
  Press option, control command left or right arrow to cycle through vo
settings like rate, intonation, etc. until you reach voice. Then arrow up and
down keeping those 3 keys pressed and select the voice you want.
  If the voice you want is not there you  Go to the vo utility with  option
control f8 I think. There  choose voices and customize. Add the voice you want.
I just had my first mac for 1 week so I might have mossed some steps in the
adding voices part but hope this helps you further.
  Like others have said the vo quick start guide is really helpful. I find that
vo command help is great too.

  Keep up your hope in this fun adventure!

  (Sent from my phone)

  Please check out my new CD at www.ioanagandrabur.com or on itunes.