Hello,

Occasionally, I use FaceTime to contact friends and really enjoy the service.
One problem I am having, however, is deleting unwanted entries in my FaceTime
Favorites and Most Recent Entries.  I have tried just hitting the Delete Key
and I have also tried using VO-ShiftM to get a context menu on the entry I wish
to delete.  However, nothing I've tried thus far has helped.  Sighted friends
say that they can see a delete icon on the screen, but I don't know how to get
to it.  Does anyone have any hints or ideas?

Thanks and best regards,

Mike