Hi There.
The camera is that little hole thing near the ear piece. When I got it to work,
the first thing I did was to hold the money flat on my lap. Then I found the
little hole where I said. Then, holding the money and camera close together, I
did nothing for about five seconds. I did not turn VoiceOver off.
I am using U.S. money, but people here are saying that other money seems to be
a problem. It's just slower than it used to be.

Regards,
Gigi