Hi Esther. Thank you so much for that very thorough reply. I am always
humbled by the generosity of people on the list, especially after my
massive rants. Your option return trick worked a treat. Very strange;
I don't know why it didn't recognise the link as a download link, -
weirdly the first download link on the page does work, it's just the
rest that don't - but at least I have a way round it.

Regarding Safari Busy: I don't think I should be low on System
resources since I have loads of ram and there shouldn't be anything
else running in the background; however Safari hasn't been busy today
so that's good.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond. It is much appreciated. I
am also very Impressed by your knowledge. It's amazing how used to
windows I am, since I have used it all my life and still use it at
work and a bit at home. I will get there eventually.

http://www.davideagle.co.uk