Oh, I have a basic mobile phone dictation question, so if you want the
dictation to occur properly? You should do the triple top, to turn our lives
over do the dictation that you want? Then do a triple top to turn voiceover
back on? Drive this process correct? The reason why I ask is in addition to the
written expression disorder the blindness, and the hearing, I do have some
cerebral palsy which might make doing the finger movements somewhat difficult.
I have found that with my cerebral palsy, that if it's a very precise
movements, if I'm tired or anything else is going on, I can't wait to it. I
hope this isn't too much information, but I felt that I needed to explain
myself because of the nature of my question. Cheers respectfully submitted
Maurice minds, I will not add the disclaimer here, because I think it is
ubiquitous. Thank you very much for reading this. I am off to get some rest.
However great day, or sleep well everybody.