Well I am running Windows 7 in bootcamp on a new MacBookAir, running
Lion.

You will need a utility to map your keys to the keys you would like.
For example, I cahnged the option key on the MBA to be the windows
key, and then changed the Command key to be the Alt key. This is all
done while running Windows.

So, download SharpKeys and run the program to remap your keys. There
is a lot of information about this utility in the archives of this
list. It is an older program, but still works very well. I also mapped
my righ command key to be my Insert key. So even though I am running
JAWS 12 in laptop keyboard mode, I stil have to use the Insert key
from time to time, and that is the key I use.

So, download the SharKeys utility from:
http://www.randyrants.com/sharpkeys/

Good luck.
Rodney