Try quitting and restarting addressbook after about a minute. That should
fix the issue.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Westbrook
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 7:30 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: iCloud contact on iPhone not showing up on mac

I am starting to use iCloud and it looks really cool.  I just have one
question.  I have set up both my mac and iPhone to use iCloud.  I just
looked for a contact that I put on my phone and it wasn't in my address book
on my mac.  When I looked on iCloud.com it was there.  Am I missing
something, a step somewhere or do I still have to sync with iTunes?