Dear All.

I wanted to write to both lists as I know many of us had been having trouble
with Migrating from Mobile Me.

I wish to thank Mark Taylor who helped me over Skype to resolve my issues as I
was ready to call Apple.

For those who may be still having issues, I wanted to describe the steps just
in case there were others who could not transition.

1.  Mark with my help was able to go to Mobile Me and after taking all the
necessary details from me, was able to sign in and as people will know there
were two check boxes on safari which were difficult to get to.

2.  The checkbox which I could not check using jaws (as there are graphics) as
Mark had sighted help when he did his), the one which stated that all devices
had to have the latest IOS 5, had to be checked and you had to apply, this was
a tricky box, had to be checked before the whole process would work, then
everything went smoothly.

3.  In two minutes, everything was updated.

Now everything is updated and backed up.

I now have the following questions.

How do I put my documents and data on there?

When my subscription runs out, will I have the option to upgrade although I am
on the highest plan and I wish to keep it that way.

I hope all of you can upgrade to I Cloud soon.  Again I thank Mark with his
help with this.

Kawal.
___
Kawal Gucukoglu