Hi all!

It's probably a Safari extension I installed.  If so, I take the blame.
Anyway, so many times when I am in Safari and reviewing the url I choose to be
on, all of a sudden a twitter page comes up obstructing the page I was looking
at.  I am then unable to get rid of the new page.  I have even quit Safari and
went back into it only to find that same twitter page staring me in the face.
Does anyone know how to get rid of this ad-on extension?  I thought I would
find it useful to have a twitter extension when I was ready to learn it, but I
don't need an ad-on to continually obstruct my url surfing.  I just want to
either be able to get rid of this twitter ad-on, or delete it altogether.
Please help!

Thanks,

Johnny
Johnny Angel!