Hi Paul Hunt,
Well, your hope, in I hope this helps, was fully justified. Wow. It works, I
found both the sync over wifi option in iTunes, for the list it is indeed from
the source table your mobile device, the summary tab, and there sync over wifi,
and I also found wifi itunes sync, indeed in the iphone settings on the device
itself, general, itunes sync. I turned it on and it works. Thanks a lot Paul.
From now on, I can sync on demand from settings general iTunes on the iphone,
and it goes right away when I charge my iphone at home, where it is connected
to my wifi as well. What a great community this is, the visionaries.
Best, Paul.