You would have to have the Mac's bluetooth simulate a keyboard, but I'm not sure if it'd be possible to make software to do it.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: bluetooth keyboard with iPhone and macbook pro

You completely lost me.  How could you text on your iPhone using your Mac?

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Oct 20, 2011, at 4:33 PM, Venkatesh Potluri wrote:

ok. so if I use a 3rd party keyboard with the iPhone, will the key
mapping be the same as how it is with other windows keyboards?
I was also wondering, is there a way to send messages from my iPhone
using my mac other than using the mac's bluetooth?
Tnaks.