I am also disappointed that they had to go and take that out. Why
couldn't they leave well enough alone? A way around it is to go into
reply and then select forward to get the message you want to copy into
an edit field and then you can select all on that editable field. That
is not IMO an excuse for the select all to not be there like it use to
be on the read field, but it is a work around.